MetroConnect, LLC Provides Convenient Payment Options
Payment By Mail
1079 Cephas RD.Clearwater, FL 33765
Automatic Bill Payment – For your convenience we also offer automatic or reoccurring bill payment. Request a login and password from our billing department at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email with URL address for payments, Login ID and password instructions. You can make a one time payment or set up for reoccurring payments. You can also print out copies of your invoices. It just takes a few minutes to set up.
Tax and Fees – Your statement reflects the current taxes and fees for your area. These taxes and fees may change without notice.
Billing Practices :
- Invoices – MetroConnect LLC e-mails invoices for all monthly services.
- Due Date – A full payment is required on or before the due date indicated on the invoice. Net 15 Terms
- Penalty – Effective July 31, 2019 accounts not paid by the Due Date indicated on the current invoice will be subject to a penalty charge per day until payment is paid in full.
- Disconnect – Failure to pay in full by the 10th day after the Due Date listed on the Invoice will result in disconnection of service. A Re-connection Fee will be charged.
- Insufficient Funds, Returned Check Fee – Customer will incur a Returned Check Fee of $30.00 per check.
- Customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in collecting any amount past due.
- E911 – MetroConnect LLC customers are responsible to notify MetroConnect with any change in location of the Telephone System. Delay in notification of location update can cause delay in emergency services due to inaccurate addresses. During your transition of locations, if emergency services are required , we request that you confirm with E911 Dispatcher the address requesting emergency services.
- Interruption of Service – Please contact MetroConnect LLC at least ten (10) days before your scheduled move of your telephone system to the new location. Our team will work with your company to reduced service down time.
E-Mail Address – MetroConnect’s Monthly Invoices are sent via E-mail. It is the customer’s responsibility to notify MetroConnect of any e-mail change. If you would like to add an additional recipient, please send the information to email@example.com